- This event has passed.
PLEASE REGISTER BELOW.
Who is this event aimed at? Trained HLM 360 facilitators
This participative session will provide trained HLM facilitators with the opportunity to re-visit the HLM 360 report and to explore the impact of virtual feedback
All HLM facilitators must complete 2 feedback sessions per year to maintain registration. Attending a refresher session will now count towards this activity. If you aware that you have not been able to maintain your registration this session will focus on the report structure, using a “dummy” report to enable practice in a safe and supported environment.
By attending this session participants will
• Refresh their knowledge and understanding of the HLM 360 report
• Explore and practice core coaching skills of questioning and listening in the context of HLM feedback facilitation
• Enhance self-awareness in their role as HLM facilitator
• Identify actions for enhancing their HLM feedback facilitation practice
• Share learning and contribute to the building of a supportive HLM facilitator community of practice
There are no additional assessed elements in the refresher session, but all delegates will be sent a dummy report to review in advance of the session. Your learning will be enhanced by taking time to read this, and consider how you would work with this person as a client