- This event has passed.
By the end of the session you will have started to share and explore with each other technique of exploring clients’ needs with them and contracting for how to work well together.
Areas of exploration:
- Understanding neurodiversity with clients (suspected, presenting or diagnosed)
- Exploring interventions and preferences
- Understanding how contracting and discussion of needs can be helpful
- Exploring your role as a coach and how to work well with the client as the expert on themselves – not to diagnose, rescue or ignore / signpost away (unless appropriate)
- Reflecting and exploring cases
This session is for accredited coaches.