- This event has passed.
An Introduction to Systems Thinking and Systems Leadership
An introduction to Systems Thinking and Systems Leadership
This is a back to basics, simple overview of Systems and System thinking. It will provide, those new to the concept of systems with a greater understanding of the theory and principals behind Systems thinking how this might change the way approach work and leadership.
In this one-hour workshop we will cover:
- A basic understanding of systems and system thinking
- A simple overview of the structure of Integrated Care systems
- What this means for how you approach work and leadership
This workshop is for you if:
- People around you are talking about systems and systems working, but you’re not really sure what this means (spoiler alert – you are not alone!)
- You’re being asked to work in a systems way but don’t really understand what is expected of you
- You don’t fully understand the structure of Integrated Care Systems (ICS’s) or Neighbourhood, Place and System and how this might impact on how you interact with other stakeholders.